-> Reference letter from the bank for immigration.<
-> Establishing a Panama (SA) company with local address.
-> Operating licenses for company. (Tax registration)
-> Certified company documents and resolutions for immigration.
-> Temporary residence pending final approval.
-> The required repatriation fees paid to the National Bank of Panama.
-> "Multiple Entry Visa" in anticipation that your residence is granted.
-> Obtaining a "residential" address to lease which is on the register (certified).
-> Your passport fully certified in Panama.
-> Identity certified in Panama.
-> Your commercial activity registration at the municipality for your new company.
-> All tax stamps applied to the documents for immigration.
-> Power of attorney for the law firm to take all steps on your behalf during the immigration application process.
-> Create passport photos for your permanent residence card.
-> All translations from English, French or Dutch into Spanish.
-> All the services are included until you obtain your Cedula number, i.e.: E-XXXX-XXXXX. (usually 3 – 4 months)
-> Assistance and verification prior to arrival with required documents for Panama.
-> Dates reserved with lawyers and assistants to guide you personally during the 7 - 14 day process.
WHAT YOU MUST PROVIDE FOR THE IMMIGRATION PROCEDURE (*Exact information will be confirmed)
- Birth certificate; apostilled in your country and for every person applying for the permanent residence.
- Police clearance certificate; (proof of good conduct), apostilled from the country where you reside and for every person applying for the permanent residence.
- Passport of every applicant; must be valid for at least one year after entering Panama.
- A bank reference letter from your local bank where you reside, written in English with an apostille coming from the same country.(Others documents for the bank) see examples
- If you are married, you must also provide a marriage certificate with Apostille (Civil Status)
- If you emigrate with school going children, then you must bring the entire school folder, certified by the school. If they will be continuing their studies at an English-speaking university in Panama, apostilled education documents are helpful.
Items 1 to 6 should be translated into English from your own country's native language by a sworn translator. Our office in Panama will then translate the English, French or Dutch documents into Spanish as required for the application.
Note that the documents listed in items 1 to 6 above may not be dated older than two months from the date that they are submitted for the immigration application.