This visa is created to attract business investors who are interested in becoming permanent residents in Panama.
The process includes an investment in a specified Panama business valued at $160,000 USD in capital stock. This will make the applicant eligible to apply for a visa as a confirmed shareholder of a Panama corporation. Family members included in this visa application will attract an extra $2,000 USD per person.
PERMANENT RESIDENT PERMISSION FOR INVESTOR REASONS FOR
THE MACRO-COMPANY (PPT-IME)
"Foreigners who wish to invest in a company whose minimum capital is
B / .160,000.00 per applicant, being these shareholders and dignitaries of the same business. This Permit will be for a period of two (2) years, after this Period the applicant may opt for permanent residence. To include Should add the investment of B / .2,000.00 for each dependent, which Can be justified by local bank reference "
1. Power and Request (notary).
2. Three (3) photographs.
3. Copy duly matched from the passport (Notary or Correspondent).
4. Certificate of Criminal Records.
5. Health Certificate.
6. Certified Check for B / 250.00 in favor of the National Treasury.
7. Certified Check for B / 800.00 in favor of the National Migration Service.
8. Personal Background Affidavit Form.
9. Certificate of Public Registry that certifies the corporate name of the company, the
Status of director or dignitary, legal representative or proxy; Capital
Social security of the company (minimum B / .160,000.00); Type of actions (they must be
10. Certification of the Secretary or Treasurer of the company, where the
Ownership of the shares issued in favor of the applicant and that the shares are
Are properly released and paid (shares for a minimum value of
B / .160,000.00). The certification must be signed before a notary and must not be
Subscribed by the interested party.
11. Copy of the relevant pages of the Company's Share Book and the
Shares issued in favor of the applicant.
12. Certification of Certified Public Accountant (CPA) of the company that accredits
Ownership of the actions of the requesting foreigner and that they are
Liberated and paid (shares for a minimum value of
B / .160,000.00) and detail the activities of the company.
13. Declaration of the applicant before a notary public on: amount of capital invested,
Amount of shares it owns, business activity.
14. Receipt of advance payment of capital gains tax and copy of the
Contract for the sale of shares (only if the applicant has
Acquired the shares of a third party of an existing company).
15. Copy of the declaration of income of the company with its peace and safe (in the
Income statement section of equity, line of shares must be
Registered the payment of the total of the shares that must be minimum B / .160,000.00
16. In the case of newly established companies, provide proof of payment of
Single rate and enrollment of the RUC.
17. Authenticated copy by the CSS of the template, with a minimum of five (5)
Panamanians per applicant.
18. Safe and secure from the CSS in force.
19. Proof of the investment, may be proved by the contribution of three (3) of
the following documents:
19.1. Bank transfer certification of the funds (obligatory).
19.2. Proof of advance payment of capital gains tax
For the transfer of shares and copy of the purchase agreement of
(Only in cases of sale of shares of companies already
19.3. Copy of deposit slip for the amount invested in favor of the
Company, authenticated by the bank.
19.4. Contract for the sale of the premises where the company operates.
19.5. Financially audited States.
19.6. Document issued by a banking entity stating that
The funds invested by the applicant, come from abroad.
19.7. Commercial invoices of the expenses incurred by the investor in the
Company, accompanied by inventory detailed by CPA (provide
Document proving the suitability of the CPA).
19.8. Customs clearances of goods imported in the name of the company.
19.9. Any other documents that can prove the capital invested in the
20. Proof of the existence and location of the company (minimum 3):
20.1. Contract of lease of the commercial premises where the headquarters of the
Company or office.
20.2. Last billing for utilities (water, electricity or telephone).
20.3. Proof of tax payment from ITBMS.
20.4. Proof of fees to the Municipality.
21. Notice of Operation.
22. In the case of dependents:
22.1. Letter of responsibility.
22.2. Constancy of kinship.
22.3. Proof of domicile
22.4. Older than 18 years to present single certificate and certified studies.
FINAL PERMANENCE FOR THE INVESTOR'S REASONS
To request the stay the above requirements will be presented with exception
Of the Certificate of Criminal Background and the checks. Additionally you must provide:
1. Peace and Salvo Nacional de Revenue of the company and the applicant.
2. Copy of the income statement of the company with its respective receipt of
payment. In the income statement section of equity, equity line should
Be registered the payment of the total of the shares that must be minimum
B / .160,000.00 of the applicant).
3. Copy of Form 03 submitted to the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
4. Peace and safe of CSS in favor of the company in force.