|Marry a Panama Citizen|
PERMANENT RESIDENT PERMISSION FOR DEMOGRAPHIC REASONS,
MARRIED TO PANAMA (PPT-2)
MARRIED TO PANAMA (PPT-3)
"An alien who has married a Panamanian national and lives together
With it in conditions of uniqueness, stability and continuity. After the
After two years of the provisional permit, the foreigner may apply for residence
1. Power and Request (notary).
2. Three (3) photographs.
3. Copy duly matched from the passport (Notary or Correspondent).
4. Certificate of Criminal Records.
5. Health Certificate.
6. Certified Check for B / 250.00 in favor of the National Treasury.
7. Personal Background Affidavit Form.
8. Certificate of Marriage issued by the Civil Registry.
9. Certificate of Birth of the Panamanian Spouse, issued by the Registry
10. Certificate of Birth of the children, if any, issued by the Registry
11. Copy of the current identity card of the Panamanian spouse, authenticated by
The Civil Registry.
12. Notarized letter of responsibility of the Panamanian spouse.
13. Document proving the marital address (receipt of public services or
Lease agreement or any other document that proves it).
Our Immigration Procedure
• Consultation services on second citizenship and permanent residency.
• Guidance from an experienced consultant throughout the entire process.
• Submission comprehensive review of your application and documents to ensure everything is in order before submission.
• Guidance on the right procedure for submission to the appropriate authorities.
• Real-time checking the status of your application.
• We ensure that your application has been prepared in a way that you have the best chance of getting an approval.
Get in touch with us today for any assistance you need in securing your Panamanian visa. Our experienced team will be very happy to help you make your immigration dreams come true.
For all your immigration worries, contact our professional team for consultation. We will offer you an assessment tailored to your specific needs and worries.
|Immigration Permits Visa|
Pacific Panama Economic Area Investor
Pacific Panama Area Workers Permit, up to ten percent (10%) of company ordinary workers, of the developer or operator
Export Processing Zones Investor
Export commercial use (Call Center) Investor Call Center
Cinematographic and Audiovisual Industry Investor
Fulbright Program of Educational and Cultural Exchange Foreigner
Married to National Family Reunion
Permanent Resident Family Reunification Dependent
Panamanian Children Abroad Family Regrouping
Fixed Term Deposit Opening Economic Solvency
Real Estate Investment Economic Solvency
Mixed Investment (Fixed Term Deposit and Real Estate) Economic Solvency
Republic of Panama and the Republic of Italy Treaty of Amity, Commerce
Republic of Panama National Foreigners of Specific Countries that maintain friendly, professional, economic investment relations
Professional Alien Quality
International Organizations Diplomats and Members of countries that maintain friendly diplomatic relations with the Republic of Panama, who have ceased to render their services in their respective positions
National Government or Autonomous & Semiautonomous entities hired Foreign
Companies under contract with the Government Foreign contract
Colon Free Zone companies Executive hired Foreigner
Compensated Abroad Foreigner who doesn`t possess Diplomatic Status
Private companies hired Foreign personnel within ordinary staff 10%.
Expert or technician Foreign hired personnel within ordinary staff 15%.
Written press, radio or international tv remunerated abroad hired correspondent Personnel
Marrakesh Agreement companies Foreign hired
Sports Professional quality
1. Panama Republic based Aviation companies employee.
2. Investment Reasons:
3. Special Policies:
Cinematographic and Audiovisual industry companies hired Foreigner
Knowledge City Foundation Researcher
Knowledge City Foundation Teacher
Knowledge City Foundation Businessman or Executive
Knowledge City Foundation Technician
Knowledge City Foundation Student
Panama Canal Authority Hired Foreigner
ACP contract Employee Subcontractor Company
Worker of the Panama - Pacific Area in favor of foreigners hired by companies from the Panama - Pacific Area, agency developer & operator, to work as specialized personnel in technical aspects and /or administrative management matters, in a percentage which exceeds fifteen percent (15%) ordinary workers
Panama - Pacific Area Workers in favor of foreigners working at the service of companies with less than ten workers
Hired Worker in positions of trust, executives, experts and/or technicians in export processing zones companies
Hired Worker in trust, executives, experts and/or technicians positions in call center companies of export commercial use for "Call Center"
Permission of personnel hired as executive of international companies whose functions have effects abroad
Multinational companies headquarters Hired Worker
4. Reasons for Education:
Education Reasons Temporary Permission
Non-profit educational programs approved by the Ministry of Education participant Temporary Resident
5. Religious Reasons:
Catholic and Orthodox Church service religious
Catholic and Orthodox Church service missionary
Catholic and Orthodox Church religious student
As authorities, ministers, rabbis, pastors, leaders or religious of other religious denominations or associations.
6. Family Reunification:
Family Reunification Temporary Resident Permit
VIII. Special Projects Department Vehicle Exoneration Requirements
IX. Voluntary Return Applying Requirements
X. Dominican – Cuban Control Sheet