|Panama Friendly Nations Visa|
Panama considers 50 countries friendly nations
If you fortunate to be a citizen from one of the countries on their list and wish to relocate to Panama to perform either financial or professional business activities you can qualify for this speedy permanent residency program:
Permanent Residency to foreigners of countries considered friendly who have a financial interest in Panama.
I. The following countries apply
United States of America
- The recipient must show financial or professional interest (such as an organization - company).
- Clean police record that is apostil led.
- A lawyer with power of attorney to represent him/her
- Individual bank account with a minimum of US$5,000.00
All documents coming from the other country should be apostilled. If the documents are not written in Spanish, ensure they are translated in Panama by an authorized translator. Permanent Residency would be issued once Immigration approves it. Duration: about 3 to 7 months.
Work Permit would also be issued once it is approved. The steps to obtaining the work permit are different, and the Ministry of Labor does it.
Five (5) years after the Permanent Residency is obtained you can proceed to apply for citizenship. If you stay out of Panama for two straight years, the Permanent Residency can be forfeited.
Continue with the application?
The first step is to obtain your Police Records in your country and gets it apostilled. During that period you should go ahead and open the bank account if you do not have one in Panama, and collect all the documents that show the financial interest. If you have already registered your company, it is valid. If you haven't, it is recommended you get one registered since only having a bank account is not enough. You can get your company registered in approximately one(1) week.
II. Permanent Residency for
By virtue of this visa published on the 9th, October, 2012, professionals from other countries will be eligible to apply for a permanent residency in Panama. Upon approval, every eligible professional will be presented with a provisional visa valid for a period of two years after which they will be permitted to apply for a permanent residence.
The following list include professions that will not be considered for this visa application because they are restricted to Panamanians:
- Diploma of a University apostil led
- Power of attorney
- Police records apostil led
Are you interested in securing
Please begin the process by securing a police record, University Diploma and the accompanying apostils, and then seek legal counsel for the proper documentation required for the visa application.
Download info here:
PERMANENT RESIDENT IN QUALITY OF NATIONAL
SPECIFIC COUNTRIES THAT KEEP FRIENDLY RELATIONS,
PROFESSIONAL, ECONOMIC INVESTMENT WITH THE REPUBLIC OF
1. Power and Request (notary).
2. Three (3) photographs.
3. Copy duly matched from the passport (Notary or Correspondent).
4. Certificate of Criminal Records.
5. Health Certificate.
6. Certified Check for B / 250.00 in favor of the National Treasury.
7. Certified Check for B / 800.00 in favor of the National Migration Service.
8. Personal Background Affidavit Form.
9. Document showing the purpose to establish residence (activity
Economic or professional).
10. Copy of the identity document or card of your country.
11. In the case of dependents:
11.1. Letter of responsibility.
11.2. Constancy of kinship.
11.3. Proof of domicile
11.4. Older than 18 years to present single certificate and certified studies.
12. Bank Certification or Statement of Account of the last month that reflects balance not
Less than four average figures or another that shows its income and is
Acceptable to the National Migration Service.
Our Immigration Procedure
• Consultation services on second citizenship and permanent residency.
• Guidance from an experienced consultant throughout the entire process.
• Submission comprehensive review of your application and documents to ensure everything is in order before submission.
• Guidance on the right procedure for submission to the appropriate authorities.
• Real-time checking the status of your application.
• We ensure that your application has been prepared in a way that you have the best chance of getting an approval.
Get in touch with us today for any assistance you need in securing your Panamanian visa. Our experienced team will be very happy to help you make your immigration dreams come true.
For all your immigration worries, contact our professional team for consultation. We will offer you an assessment tailored to your specific needs and worries.