An approved purchase of 5 hectares of titled land under the Government certified reforestation project valued at $80,000 USD
will make the investor eligible to be considered for a permanent residency and subsequently full citizenship. The statistics indicate annual returns of 23% from the Panama reforestation investment over the last 20 years. The primary applicant will be required to make an extra investment of $2,000 USD per family member included in the visa application.
purchase of 5 hectares of titled
land under the Government
reforestation project valued at
PERMANENT RESIDENT PERMISSION FOR INVESTMENT REASONS FORESTAL (PPT-FOR)
"An alien who has personally invested the minimum amount of B / .80,000.00 in
Forestry activities authorized by ANAM, with a
Minimum of five (5) hectares of investment. This Permit shall be for a term of two (2)
Years, after this period the applicant can choose the residence
permanent. To include dependent you must add the investment of B / .2,000.00 per
Each dependent, which can be justified by local banking reference "
1. Power and Request (notary).
2. Three (3) photographs.
3. Copy duly matched from the passport (Notary or Correspondent).
4. Certificate of Criminal Records.
5. Health Certificate.
6. Certified Check for B / .250.00 in favor of the National Treasury.
7. Certified check for B / .800.00 in favor of the National Migration Service.
8. Personal Background Affidavit Form.
9. Certification of the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in which the
Total sum invested directly and that the capital belongs to the investor (El
Accountant must provide a copy of his certificate and suitability).
10. Authenticated Copy of the Share Certificate issued in favor of the Investor
11. Copy of the Income Statement of the company, where the capital appears
invested. If a fiscal period has not yet elapsed since the founding of the
Company may provide a copy of the record of the RUC registration and copy
Of receipt of the single rate.
12. Copy of the Resolution issued by the National Environmental Authority of Panama, of the forest registry.
13. Original certificate of the registration of the company and of the company in the
14. Affidavit of the Secretary or Treasurer of the company, accrediting the
Ownership of the registered shares issued in favor of the applicant,
Duly released and paid and the amount of paid-up capital.
15. Proof of the Investment made directly in forestry activity, for a
Minimum of B / .80,000.00 which can be demonstrated with documents such as:
15.1. Bank Certification of funds or payment (mandatory).
15.2. Financially audited States.
15.3. Commercial invoices of purchases and sales.
15.4. Documents or proof of importation of goods.
FINAL PERMANENCE FOR FOREST INVESTMENT REASONS (PRP-FOR)
To request the stay the above requirements will be presented with exception
Of the Certificate of Criminal Background and the checks. Additionally you must provide:
1. Peace and Salvo National Revenue of the Applicant.
2. Invoices or other documents demonstrating disbursements made in the
Last year for the reforestation or certification project of the company that
Is carrying out the maintenance plan that the contract is still in effect.
Our Immigration Procedure
• Consultation services on second citizenship and permanent residency.
• Guidance from an experienced consultant throughout the entire process.
• Submission comprehensive review of your application and documents to ensure everything is in order before submission.
• Guidance on the right procedure for submission to the appropriate authorities.
• Real-time checking the status of your application.
• We ensure that your application has been prepared in a way that you have the best chance of getting an approval.
Get in touch with us today for any assistance you need in securing your Panamanian visa. Our experienced team will be very happy to help you make your immigration dreams come true.
For all your immigration worries, contact our professional team for consultation. We will offer you an assessment tailored to your specific needs and worries.