Work Permit Panama
Formalities required and Requirements Work Permit - Professional Aliens
A. Power of attorney and request by lawyer in simple paper, original and copy.
B. Certificate issued by the National Migration Service, stating the applicant's immigration status (8.00 of stamps).
C. Copy duly authenticated before Public Notary, of the card issued by the National Migration Service, where the Permanent Resident Permit is registered, in favor of the applicant.
D. Copy of diploma or university degree, bachelor, master or doctorate, duly apostilled or authenticated.
E. Four portrait pictures with the applicant´s name written on the back.
Paragraph 1. When requesting this type of permit extension, it won´t be necessary to present the letter D document.
• Labor Migration
• Work Permit Costs
• Work Permit - Marrakesh Agreement (Law No. 23 of July 15th, 1997)
• Work Permit - Trusted Worker in Companies Exploiting their Effects Abroad
• Work Permit - Colon Free Zone Executive
• Work Permit - Professional Foreigners
• Work Permit - Diplomatic Staff
• Work Permit - Special Permanent Resident
• Temporary Work permit
• Work Permit - Friendly Countries
• Work Permit - For humanitarian reasons (Races Crucible)
• Work Permit - Refugees - Law No. 74
• Work Permit - Family Reunification
• Work Permit - Panamanian Nationality
• Work Permit - Companies affiliated to Knowledge City
• Work Permit - Parenthood (Custody)
• Work Permit - Undefined
• Work Permit - Within Ten Percent
• Work Permit - Expert or Technician within 15% of Specialized Personnel
• Work Permit - Panama Treaty – Italy